Honey is one of the natural elements that works best to make hair grow. It is one of the products with the most properties in the health and b
Honey is one of the natural elements that works best to make hair grow. It is one of the products with the most properties in the health and beauty sector. With honey you can make nourishing and moisturizing maskshelps heal wounds, moisturizes your lips, hands or feet and also helps you grow your hair.
At OneHowTo.com we love everything natural and we know that it can be a fantastic resource for taking care of your face and hair in the healthiest way. If you want to know how to grow your hair with honeyDo not miss this article.
benefits of honey
As we have mentioned before, honey is a very important ingredient for the health of the human being, for its beauty and care in general and that of the hair in particular. Here you have some of the benefits that you can enjoy using this excellent product.
- It is a natural softener, helps to untangle and comb your hair
- Help straighten your hair
- It is antioxidant
- Helps in the hair growth process as it nourishes it naturally
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Avoid hair loss
- Prevents dandruff and itchy scalp
- Provides shine, body and luminosity to the hair
In this article we give you beauty tricks with honey so you can make the most of all the benefits.
Add honey to your shampoo
One of the most used options is incorporate honey directly into your shampoo habitual. You will see how that causes your hair to be healthier and grow faster.
Simply add a little honey to the shampoo you usually use. When your hair is damp, apply the mixture and massage. Before rinsing, put on a shower cap and leave for about 30 minutes.
Then rinse with plenty of water. It is advisable to carry out this procedure at least 2 times a week. Remember not to wash your hair too often with soap, as it can weaken your hair.
Honey moisturizing mask
Masks are essential to keep our hair healthy and beautiful. To complement the previous treatment, you can carry out a mask with water and honey that will enhance the effects achieved with that remedy.
Mix 1 part water with 9 parts honey. Apply the product to the scalp, constantly massaging. After about 5 minutes, cover your hair with a towel and leave it to act for about 3 hours.
Remove the towel and rinse with plenty of warm water. Do this once a week. You will notice how your hair grows much faster.
At OneHowTo we discover another honey hair mask that will take care of your hair from root to tip.
honey and oil
The honey and olive oil They form a magnificent team to improve the health of your hair and increase its growth.
Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and one of extra virgin olive oil in a container that you can put in the microwave. Heat for 30 seconds, remove, mix well and let cool for 1 minute.
Apply throughout the hair, massaging the scalp. She covers with a shower cap and leaves for 30 minutes. She removes with plenty of warm water. You can repeat the remedy once a week or alternate it with the previous one, as you prefer.
Tips to make your hair grow faster
In addition to the aforementioned remedies, you must change a series of habits if you want increase your hair growth.
- Add plenty of fruit, vegetables, lean meats and fish to your diet. If you eat in a healthy and balanced way, your hair will be healthier and will grow faster.
- Massage your hair for 5 to 10 minutes a day. This will increase blood flow to your scalp, which will oxygenate the hair follicles and improve hair growth. You can do it while soaping your hair, while watching TV or brushing your hair, making sure the bristles touch the scalp.
- Oily fish, nuts and legumes contain vitamin B that will speed up your hair growth.
- Avoid very hot water as you will weaken the hair follicle.
- Try to cut your hair with the crescent moon, it is not proven that this has an effect, but it seems that the hair grows with more strength and vigor. In this article we tell you when to cut your hair according to the moon.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to grow hair with honeywe recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.