We all like to wear silky, shiny hair, with volume and without frizz. Hair is one of the things that most contributes to the look and makes us
We all like to wear silky, shiny hair, with volume and without frizz. Hair is one of the things that most contributes to the look and makes us look more attractive, young and beautiful. Each hair is different and needs certain care. Like the skin, hair can be oily, dry or mixed, be finer or thicker, be straight or curly, etc…
To look nice hair We must determine the type of hair we have. Once the diagnosis has been made, we will know what needs it has to make it look at its best. At OneHowTo.com we want to show you how to have beautiful hairdiagnosing your hair type and the most suitable treatments for it. Do you want to show the best version of your hair?
The first thing is to find out what your hair type is. Once you have the correct diagnosis, you can choose the most appropriate treatment to be able to show off the sexiest hair.
According to the contribution of fat that your hair the hair can be:
- Dried: It is a hair that has a low production of fat, which makes it fragile and brittle. The ends break, it feels dry and rough and it tangles easily.
- Normal: This is the best type of hair you can have. It is balanced hair, with sufficient fat production, which gives it a healthy, elastic and shiny appearance. Generally, it has not suffered chemical aggressions such as dyes or discolorations, therefore it has a natural and healthy appearance.
- FattyAppearance: Hair that tends to get dirty quickly, feels greasy, especially near the scalp. It usually lacks volume.
- Mixed: It is a type of hair that is usually oily at the root and dry in the middle and ends. They tend to occur very often in greasy hair that has been bleached or dyed.
According to him thickness of the hair this can be:
- FineAppearance: Hair easy to control but prone to brittleness.
- MixedTaste: It is usually easy to handle, but has more body than the Fino.
- ThickAppearance: It is more difficult to master, although when it is achieved it has a lot of body and volume.
According to shape can be:
- straightAppearance: It is shiny, shapeless, straight hair with little volume.
- Curly: This is hair that has a natural shape, between straight and curly. It can be thick or thin and tangles easily. It can get frizzy.
- Curly: It is a hair with many small waves, which reacts immediately with humidity, enhancing its natural curls. It tends to curl.
Natural treatments according to the fat of your hair
You can improve your excess sebum applying a clay mask used by Arab women to wash their hair. It is ghassoul or rhassoul clay. Cleanses the scalp in depth without damaging it, thanks to its absorbent power. We can find this compound in some shampoos and directly in pieces of clay that we must mix with hot water and form a homogeneous paste.
When applying it, it will be used in the same way as a shampoo, let it act for a minute and rinse with plenty of cold water. The hair is very clean and lasts longer than with your usual shampoo. At OneHowTo we give you some home remedies for oily hair.
If your problem is that you have dry hair, you can improve this condition by applying avocado. Avocado provides the hydration and fat you need thanks to its high oil content. Peel a very ripe avocado and add a teaspoon of wheat germ oil and another of jojoba oil. Create a paste and apply after shampooing, from roots to ends. Leave it on for 15 minutes, putting on a shower cap to concentrate its effects and rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. Apply once a week.
egg and yogurt
For solve a mixed hair problem, the egg and yogurt mask is the solution. Yogurt provides essential nutrients and hydration and also contributes to hair growth. For its part, the egg is one of the best natural conditioners for your hair, thanks to its high protein content. Mix an egg with 1/2 cup of yogurt until you get a smooth paste. Apply to clean, damp hair, massaging thoroughly from root to tip. Once you have massaged the hair with the product for about 10 minutes, wrap the hair with a hot, damp towel and leave it on for 30 minutes. Finally, rinse with plenty of cold water, if possible.
If you are lucky enough to have normal hair, you can increase its shine and beauty by applying apple cider vinegar. To do this, mix 60 cubic centimeters of apple cider vinegar and 60 cubic centimeters of water. Slowly pour over freshly washed hair, taking care not to get it in the eyes. Rinse and finish washing with a stream of cold water.
Natural treatments according to the thickness of your hair
If you want your hair to take on more body and thickness, add unflavored gelatin to your regular shampoo. Give it a shake to mix it up and use the shampoo as normal. In this other article we give you some tips so you can give volume to fine hair.
If you want your hair to look fuller, apply beer after your hair is clean and damp. If it is tax-deductible, the properties are the same. Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse slightly, although rinsing is not necessary since once applied it does not leave an odour. The proteins and sugar in beer are what contribute to increasing the thickness and volume of the hair.
Thick hair is characterized by being generally dry, so the ideal is to nourish it. To do this, heat half a cup of olive oil in the microwave for 30 minutes. Apply on mid-lengths and ends (never at the root) and leave for half an hour. Rinse and wash hair normally.
Natural treatments according to the shape of your hair
Mayonnaise, aloe vera and tomato
Women who have straight hair complain that it lacks volume. To improve the volume and body of your hair, make a mayonnaise, aloe and tomato mask. Mix 40 grams of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of aloe vera and the pulp of a ripe tomato. Get a thick and homogeneous mixture, similar to a cream. Apply to clean, damp hair for twenty minutes, rinse. Repeat 2 times a week.
On many occasions, people with wavy hair comment that it has a tendency to frizz. To solve it, put a few drops of Argan oil in your hands, rub them together and apply to the mid-lengths and ends. Dry your hair the way you usually do. Also, once dry you can observe the state of your frizz. If it’s excessive, repeat the operation on dry hair to tame those unruly hairs.
Coconut oil, egg and banana
If you want your curly hair to look its best, mix a ripe banana, an egg and a tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl. Beat well, mashing the banana with a fork, until you create a homogeneous paste. Apply to damp hair for about 20 minutes, rinse and wash normally. In this OneHowTo article we tell you how to take care of curly hair.
Tips for great hair
- Brush your hair every day, two to three times and especially before going to sleep.
- Rinse your hair with cold water
- Apply the conditioner first, then the shampoo.
- Do not often punish the hair with the dryer or the iron
- Don’t wash your hair every day, only when it looks dirty
- Once a week, apply a mask
- Cut the tips every quarter
- Do not abuse hair dyes, bleaches or chemical products
- Maintain a balanced diet
If you want to read more articles similar to How to have beautiful hairwe recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.