Is your hair dry and damaged and you don't know what to use to make it healthy again? Some natural remedies can bring life back to even the mo
Is your hair dry and damaged and you don’t know what to use to make it healthy again? Some natural remedies can bring life back to even the most damaged hair and the cayenne flower is one of them. The cayenne flower, also known scientifically as Hibiscus rosa-sinensisis a plant belonging to the malvaceae family and that originated in different areas of East Asia.
Although this plant was traditionally used in Chinese medicine for its analgesic and astringent properties, currently the cayenne flower has found a niche in the world of cosmetics since its capillary benefits make it an excellent treatment for dry and damaged hair. That is why at unCOMO we want to show you how to use cayenne flower for hair. Read on and discover the different remedies that we can make for much healthier hair using this medicinal plant.
Benefits of cayenne flower for hair
The cayenne flower, hibiscus flower or Jamaica flower It is a plant native to East Asia that was traditionally used as a medicinal remedy for its health properties. However, currently it has become quite popular in natural cosmetics since it has the following benefits for hair:
- Stops hair loss: Thanks to its content of vitamins and amino acids, the hibiscus flower has properties that stimulate the growth of healthier and stronger hair. Therefore, this plant prevents hair loss and brittle ends.
- Helps revitalize the scalp: As we have indicated, this plant has a good supply of amino acids and vitamins (especially A and C), which gives it nutritional properties that help us revitalize the hair, improving both its softness and its natural shine.
- Fights dandruff and other hair problems: Cayenne flower contains a good supply of tannins, which is why it has excellent astringent properties that eliminate the presence of microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi. In this way, it also prevents the formation of dandruff and improves other hair problems such as dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Cleanses and eliminates excess fat: Thanks to its astringent power, this plant can also be used on oily hair as it eliminates the accumulation of sebum on our scalp.
- Moisturizes and repairs dry hair: its contribution in vitamins also gives it an excellent moisturizing power that favors the absorption of moisture from our hair. Thanks to this hydration, the cayenne flower also has repairing properties that reduce dryness and frizz of the hair.
How to use cayenne flower for hair – step by step
Now that you know the benefits of hibiscus flower for hairthen we will explain how to use cayenne flower for hairpreparing a capillary rinse with this plant to take advantage of all its properties:
- Between 5 and 7 hibiscus or cayenne flowers.
- 1 cup of water.
Preparation and treatment
This remedy can be used both to grow hair and to repair damaged hair. Apply it every night before going to sleep until you notice an improvement in your hair.
Cayenne flower mask with yogurt and honey for damaged hair
If you are not convinced by the previous recipe, you can also choose to make a cayenne flower mask with honey and yogurt for dry and damaged hair. Both honey and yogurt are two natural products that have powerful moisturizing and repairing properties that will enhance the effects of the cayenne flower. In addition, you also have antibacterial properties, so they will reduce the presence of microorganisms on the scalp and therefore can prevent some hair problems, such as dandruff and excess sebum.
To make this cayenne flower mask for hair repair You will have to have the following ingredients at home and follow these instructions:
- 8 cayenne flowers
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3-4 drops of rosemary essential oil
Preparation and treatment
If you want to read more articles similar to How to use cayenne flower for hairwe recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.